Popular Posts

Monday 25 January 2016

Makeup Monday - The Review Of Revolutions ' The Ultimate 144 Eyeshadow Collection Palette ' + My Top 5 Looks.




                          Revolutions ' The Ultimate 144 Eyeshadow Collection Palette'.


For starters the name says it all (including the 144 bit I counted) , now I got this eyeshadow palette on Christmas day 2014 and I have been loving it everyday since!!!

No.1 The best thing about this palette is the variety of colours it ranges between nudes, darks and neons also between matte and shiny so there's no eyeshadow stone unturned.

No.2 They're so pigmented which is nice if your going out for the night because then your     the center of attention because no one can take they're eyes of yours.

No.3 also its really long lasting which was great when I spent all day in London the other day  it feels like no matter what the day throws at you the eyeshadow can handle it!!! 

                              These Are My Top 5 Looks With The Eyeshadow Palette. 


                                                              No.1 Brown Smokey Eye.             

No.2 Date Night Sensation.

 No.3 Gold Mine.

No.4 Blueity.

No.5 Neon Ombre.


The palette I have is out of production but this palette Click Here!
has all the colours from look 1,2,3 and 4.

Yours Truly
           Grace xxxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment